"Are all of our prayers answered? Yes, they are; what people who ask that question often don't realize is that sometimes the answer to your prayer is no." -Sister Mary Ignatius
You can tell we don't have hunters in our house-I thought they were pork chops!
Either way, dinner looks good!
Also-I read your comment today about homeschooling high school over on my blog. Thank you for your insight and experience. I know it can be done-and done well. We continue to pray for wisdom on this.
:P
ReplyDeleteYou can tell we don't have hunters in our house-I thought they were pork chops!
ReplyDeleteEither way, dinner looks good!
Also-I read your comment today about homeschooling high school over on my blog. Thank you for your insight and experience. I know it can be done-and done well. We continue to pray for wisdom on this.
Now, I'm off to cook my pork chops!