1. What is your phone's ring tone?
Just a regular default setting. I know. No excitement here!
2. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Only if it were medically necessary, but not if it were cosmetic.
3. You are having a bad day, who do you want to talk to?
Usually no one. If it were a really bad day, as in horrible, and I felt the entire world is against me....... I'd fume for a while, maybe even mope for a few minutes, then possibly call Christi, my girlfriend in Ohio. We go back a long way, and she's a great one to vent to. She never, ever makes me feel like she's judging me. And after I'm done venting, she might offer advice, but always, I feel better by the time we hang up.
4. At a movie theatre which arm rest is yours?
They have arm rests at theatres? LOL. No, seriously, I DO remember that they have arm rests - cuz they always got in the way of my cuddling up with Craig! Usually, we'd share the armrest between us and hold hands during a movie.
It's been so long since I've been to a theatre, I can't even remember the last movie I saw. Well, it certainly was when my oldest daughter stayed here with the PeeWees, and Craig and I went out.... because that's the only way we've gotten to go out for the last 11 years... but I haven't a clue as to when it was or the movie we saw. My guess is about 1 to 1 1/2 years ago....
and the prices nowadays! Geesh! Seriously, Craig and I used to fill up the car with gasoline, eat a quick bite for dinner AND see a movie -- all for less than $20. We'd splurge for a bucket of popcorn sometimes, for an additional $3... and that was 'expensive' back then!!
Hmm. Digging really deep here... It would have to be while we lived in Ohio, Craig was insisting on getting a vasectomy, and I protested.... but obviously not loudly or passionately enough. He did it anyway. I prayed for seven years before my prayers were answered: he had a change of heart, and he got it reversed. (Thank you St. Andrew!) I am certain that we have children that were never conceived because of that - and I honestly feel a huge void in our eleven year gap between child number three and number four.... if I think about that for any length of time, I slip into the depths of depression over that whole thing. So I can't allow myself to go there for more than a minute or two, and must force myself to move on.
Thank you again for a lovely conversation, Jamie. I opted for iced tea today, too, sweetened tea, that is. It's not very warm here at 59-degrees, but Spring is in the air, and I felt for a nice tall glass of iced tea so I brewed some up this morning. Mmm. I hope to see you next week!

That was great Lori, I'm really enjoying getting to know you on our Tuesday Tea's!!
ReplyDeleteEmail me, I live in a pretty familiar town, maybe we can have real tea sometime?
Amazing how much money movies are, and the popcorn, you are right!!! We don't go often, but sometimes treat the kiddos. The last movie my hubby and I saw was probably when I was almost going to deliver our last baby, so about 2 years ago....we knew it would be a long time before happening again!!
Thank God your husband switched it again, that time probably drew you closer to God, or even more amazing, your husband probably came closer to God through all this and that is our job as wives, right, help our hubby's become saints?
Thanks for stopping for tea again, yes, I have Ice tea today too!!
My email is: jamiejo99 (at) gmail.com
Oh, I'm not sure if I'm going or not...which probably means I'm not...to the Catholic Conference---would love to meet sometime though too!
ReplyDeleteFor the record, popcorn is now lingering around $7.......
ReplyDeleteHow can I get in on tea time!?
Oh. My. Gosh!! SEVEN DOLLARS for a tub of popcorn??!!!
ReplyDeletewow. I really am out of the loop, aren't I?!!!
Yes! Join in on Tuesday Tea Talk: every Tuesday Jamie Jo posts the questions, and you can either answer in her com box, or post your answers on your blog - then you need to link that post back in her com box!!
Here is where you'll find Jamie:
http://makemeasaint.blogspot.com/
Hope to 'see' you for tea! :-)
I never thought I would say this, but how on earth do I link back!?!? I don't even know what that means....I don't even know what THIS means: asking my mother for help regarding the internet/blog capabilities.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh emm geee, Sweetie! You just made my entire WEEK.
ReplyDeleteI'll talk you through it... next Tuesday!! :-D