"Are all of our prayers answered? Yes, they are; what people who ask that question often don't realize is that sometimes the answer to your prayer is no." -Sister Mary Ignatius
Eleven years ago today my dream came true!!!! I FINALLY got a sister!!!!! Happy birthday, Meem! (Awesome haircut, btw...your stylist is obviously the bomb.)
Eleven years ago today my dream came true!!!! I FINALLY got a sister!!!!! Happy birthday, Meem! (Awesome haircut, btw...your stylist is obviously the bomb.)
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha ha! I love the hair cut! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Canni! I love you! - Mimi
OBVIOUSLY we adore our stylist... who else would spend $25 - in gasoline alone - every 5 or so weeks?!! She is the bomb!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are welcome for the gift of your sister. :-D
Happy birthday and God bless her!!
ReplyDeleteYour porch is beautiful! I love porches!
Mimi said, "Thank you for the birthday greetings, Jamie Jo!" with a great big smile on her face.
ReplyDeleteI think you'll have to come see my porch in person...
Happy Birthday! It looks like nice weather - finally!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe my comment was deleted...but I appreciate that I'm appreciated/adored. :0)
ReplyDelete