"Are all of our prayers answered? Yes, they are; what people who ask that question
often don't realize is that sometimes the answer to your prayer is no."
-Sister Mary Ignatius

Monday, May 30, 2011

Remembering, with Heartfelt Gratitude

I thank not only my husband, who continues to serve our great country day in and day out, but also every man and woman who has proudly worn the uniform of our nation, no matter the branch of service, for the many sacrifices you have made.  You are true heroes.


I also express my deepest gratitude to those who have given their life defending my freedom, as well as the freedoms of every United State's citizen.  To their families I can say that I have prayed for you, and I hope that you know that your loss is truly, deeply appreciated.  My heartfelt gratitude, and condolences.


May God bless you on this Memorial Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment