What does a three year old do with one plain piece of paper and a pair of scissors?
This. And I kid you not.
I walked into the room as Mimi and Liza were busy making some snowflakes, and Crash was busy working at his own end of the table. I looked at his "work" and asked the girls if they helped him cut anything out, and they both said, "No. Why?" I held this up:
and then this:
Does this possibly resemble one of the Midwest or Great Lake States of this country? Hmmm? Maybe the state that we happen to reside in? Incredible? I kinda think so. But I'm not biased or anything...
Crash was not happy with his shape though, because he made a mistake. He was done and going to toss it into the trash when I nabbed it from his hand.
I don't think we could have gotten him to cut the shape of Minnesota out this well if we had drawn it for him before-hand.
This just crazy-funny...
Impressive...remember when I cut out Delaware in Jell-o in fifth grade??? Ours look similar. And he's 3.
ReplyDeleteLOL - yes, I do remember the Jell-o Delaware. That was fun! (Tasted pretty good, too!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fluke, eh? I wonder if I could free-hand with scissors as well as he does.......
Love this!
ReplyDelete