"Are all of our prayers answered? Yes, they are; what people who ask that question
often don't realize is that sometimes the answer to your prayer is no."
-Sister Mary Ignatius

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's almost time....

Oh joy...                                                                                                         
Minnesota Catholic Home Education Conference



 
the registration form came today for the 13th Annual MN Catholic Home Education conference and Curriculum Fair!    

Check out all the details here,  and I'll see you there!!!    

4 comments:

  1. I think we are going to be there (I have a son at UST, and a son who graduated from there. Both Catholic Studies majors).

    Perhaps we will meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary Beth, I hope we do - I'd like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going AND will be staying in a dorm room with Peter for the first time! See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to finalize my plan - I want to stay this year, which will be my first time staying overnight. It's just too exhausting to drive there and home after the conference - makes for one long day!

    But I do plan to see you too, Tracy! It's been way. too. long!

    ReplyDelete