"Are all of our prayers answered? Yes, they are; what people who ask that question
often don't realize is that sometimes the answer to your prayer is no."
-Sister Mary Ignatius

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


 




4 comments:

  1. Wow, you must feel like you are in heaven!!!!

    What a wonderful vacation, those wave pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie Jo, Heaven, and then some, for sure. That vacation was so much better than anticipated!

      The Eddie Money song "I Wanna Go Back" keeps playing in my head now... ;-)

      Delete
  2. Oh boy, I better not let me kids see these photos. They saw the 'Soul Surfer' movie weeks ago and now have an itch for Hawaii.
    It's what I hear about every.single.day. They are trying to figure out how to save up money to go there. Kind of funny.

    Beautiful photos of the waves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I think it's wonderful that your kids are trying to turn that trip into a reality! I know too many kids who would be content to wait for the parents to do something. Hurray for Lily and Jonah!!

      The waves were simply amazing.

      Delete